Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spicy Orange Garlic Shrimp

These are so good. I had to make my husband a second batch because I ate all of the first batch while waiting on my potatoes to boil. You know, because boiling water takes SO long. Yeah. That's my excuse!

Now of course mine didn't look like this. I used minced garlic from the fridge instead of cloves. And because I am an enormous slacker I somehow forgot to restock the Old Bay I took to the in-laws a while back, so I substituted Lawry's seasoning salt because, well, it was the closest thing I had to Old Bay. It was gooood. And I only used a pinch of the pepper because neither of us is into spicy foods.

I never gave any to the kiddo. He's been a little under the weather all weekend and I didn't want to subject him to cayenne pepper too. It's just wrong.

Spicy Orange Garlic Shrimp via Pioneer Woman via Pastor Ryan (whew)

No comments:

Post a Comment